martes, 17 de mayo de 2016

My first experience using Mulesoft ESB

First time I used Mulesoft ESB, I used Spring security with Spring dao and JPA.

The Multitenant which I implemented is separate schema per tenant.

I created a Tenant Routing Datasource which has key value pair of varous tenants schema credentials and i resolve the tenant from SpringSecurityContextHolder or from a Threadlocal TenantContextHolder.

While logging in, I set these parameters by writing a separate Cookie Processing Filter as part of SpringSecurity Filter chain.

The positive experience is that you can keep on adding datasource at runtime during your SpringSecurity filter chain processing.

Not positive as such if you are registering a new datasource, and you create schema for it on runtime it takes sometime for first login on a normal harddisk.
Also, as part of design is the number of open datasource connections which you should carefully look into as you gonna have more datasources.

Anyway, good experience.


I will continue working with Mulesoft ESB.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario